Pastor On Call
Sudden illness, death, or personal crises do not always happen during regular business hours. An FPC pastor is always available to our membership for pastoral emergencies. Here is how to reach the Pastor on Call:
- Dial the main number of First Presbyterian Church: 256-536-3354
- Listen to the instructions, press 122 to reach the pastor or leave a message.
- Leave your message and telephone number where you can be reached and hang up.
- The Pastor on Call will return your call as soon as possible.
Providing Care for the People by the People
Members and pastors in congregational ministry provide ongoing care and support for the congregation.
That care could mean delivering a meals to new parents, making visits wherever they are needed, or making a difference in someone’s life in dozens of other ways.
Many FPC members serve in one of our ministries as part of their service to the church.
Are you or someone you know in our church family:
- Dealing with a sudden or chronic illness, tragedy, or loss in your family?
- Feeling disconnected because of the inability to attend church?
- Giving care to a loved one and needing an extra pair of hands for an errand?
- Wanting to attend Sunday morning worship but unable to locate a parking space?